MOTHERHOOD is a Special Gift




For me Motherhood is a Special Gift that every woman deserves to enjoy. There is no way to describe the joy of being a mother even if you are new MOMMA or second time MOMMA the feeling is always even gets better and better ever than before. I find a lot of comfort in knowing each moment of PARENTHOOD gets better than the last.


But of course YOU want to slow it down and savor every " FIRST " every giggle and laughters. Even the late nights alone in a rocking chair becomes so PRECIOUS. As I watched my children grow each day, I've found out that I've grown to as a whole HUMAN BEING.


Therefore, MOTHERHOOD is a sacred calling but sometimes feel overwhelmed - and undervalued our roles as MOTHERS. It may not easy but it is WORTH it!


It is a SPECIAL GIFT...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi mon. nice na naa na sad ka blog, the more the merrier. hehe. cge feel free to add my friends here pud. see yah! btw, i added u na diay, pls add me to your blog roll as well. tc!

bradmonah2581@gmail.com said...

hi jen, thanks for the first comment...keep it up!god bless!