A little about ME...


I would like to introduce myself. I am a proud MOMMA which is a combined word of MOM & MAMA which I always love to say like that instead of MOTHER. I can proudly say that I am blessed by God with two beautiful girls ages 3 and 1 yrs.old. I chose that title I LOVE BEING A MOMMA because for me MOTHERHOOD is a joy, priceless and worth every single day.


Before I came into the world of MOTHERHOOD, let me do some introduction first about myself. I was born and raise of a goodly and earthly parents of the PHILIPPINES in VISAYAN region province of Cebu and in a small island of TALIMA, OLANGO,LAPU-LAPU CITY. I am the sixth child out of nine children had 2 sisters and 6 brothers....


I got married to an American guy last March 3, 2004 @ Nauvoo Temple, IL. I found the man of my dreams and which is the father of my two girls through one of the online dating sites ldspals.com last December 17, 2002. Sometimes, I could always said that Life is full of mysteries and only time can tell about our DESTINY. Love moves in a msyterious way. I have no idea that my journey into this world has just begun when I experienced the gift of MOTHERHOOD.


My first daughter was the result of our wedding honeymoon night that's why I've got pregnant quick same year we got married I had her before the end of that year. At first I had a mix feelings of emotions got so scared and don't know what to do. If I would be happy to embrace the motherhood gift well, guess what it turns out to be great that is why I got pregnant again two years later because deep in my HEART I LOVE BEING A MOMMA @ all times eventhough it is a 24 hour job no pay, no holidays and yet resignation is impossible but one thing for SURE it is a PRICELESS and JOY to everyone woman that deserves to enjoy it every single day!


I enjoy so much watching my two girls growing so fast while I am a FULL-TIME MOMMA which is I am always grateful to have my time to stay both of them at home! Thank God for this great blessings and opportunity that thou has given me to be a stay home MOMMA.


This is one of the reason, why I decided to create my own blog, I want to express, share and show to the world of how much I enjoyed being a PROUD Momma and appreciate everything what the LORD has given ME to this world together with my husband, children, friends and extended families all over the world.


My journey to this blog has just begun. And from now on I will be posted more good thoughts, feelings and other things in my blog each day!


To all the readers particularly to all the MOMMA enjoy, have fun reading, comments, suggestions are highly appreciated and most welcome!


Coming up more updates.....

No comments: