FRIEND VERSUS BESTFRIEND.....






A Friend: Calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
A Best Friend: Calls your parents Mom and Dad

A Friend: Has never seen you cry
A Best Friend: Has always had the best shoulder to cry on

A Friend: Never asks for anything to eat or drink
A Best Friend: Opens the fridge and makes them self at home

A Friend: Asks you to write down your number
A Best Friend: Asks you for their number (รข€™cuz they can't remember it!!)

A Friend: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
A Best Friend: Has a closet full of your stuff

A Friend: Only knows a few things about you
A Best Friend: Could write a biography on your life

A Friend: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
A Best Friend: Will always be with you

A Friend: Would delete this letter
A Best Friend: Will send this back to me and all of their online buddies

Friends forever!!!!

Written with a pen

Sealed with a kiss

If you are my friend

Please answer this:

Are we friends or are we not?

You told me once, but I forgot.

So tell me now and tell me true,

So I can say, I am here for you

Of all the friends I've ever met

You're the ones I won't forget

And if I die before you do

I'll go to Heaven

And wait for you.

Show your friends how much you care...

No comments: